Followers

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Weekend is here

Blogging for the third time this year. How amazing!

The scales are not my friend right. At all. I'm going out in a couple of hours which I really want to cancel on but I'm going to go. I seriously should not have weighed myself. That's always a sure way to ruin the day and turn my mood to crap.

I hate bulimia. I hate it even more since my method of purging has become laxatives and exercise because I don't want to mess up the £3000 worth of metal in my mouth. God, it isn't the same though.

I need to go shopping at some point and stock up on healthy, low calorie stuff so even if I do binge, it's not on something that is going to make me gain a billion pounds. Plus, fruit and vegetables sounds so good after 2-3 weeks of pure rubbish. I might go tomorrow depending what time I get home tonight.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Write more soon.

Take Care
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had an ok night hun. I'm glad that you're blogging regularly. Keep up the good work.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird how a few numbers on the scale can make or break a mood. The numbers go down, you're days seems bright; they go up, and instantly everything seems to be going amiss.

    I like that idea of stocking up on a bunch of healthy foods- that way if you do end up binging, it's healthy! I ton of strawberries & bananas sounds a lot better than a ton of crisps and cake! Hope you're having a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And laxative purging just pushes things through your system faster so you still absorb most of the calories. And the fucking water retention from them always freaks me out.

    Lol, you're doing better than my bro though. He has to have full dentures made at 22 because legal highs have given him meth mouth XD

    ReplyDelete