Followers

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

More positive

Kind of. I feel kinda ill. I feel like my potassium is kinda low and ugh. I seriously need to detox or something after tonight because alcohol really isn't helping my body. Why are so many people born around January? Including myself!

Thanks for your comments and Mich, you rock! You're seriously awesome.

I skipped college. I sent an email at 2am to my tutor saying I needed to see my doctor and needed a few days to sort some things out which she said was fine. This is why I could never understand why everyone hated her last year. She's so nice to me.

I did intend to go to the doctors today but I cancelled and said I'd go tomorrow. I took my friend for lunch instead because it's her birthday and that improved my mood a little bit. What did suck was not one of my college 'friends' bothered to ask why I wasn't there today. I feel like I'm friends with fucking high school kids who throw a tantrum over pathetic things. Ridiculous.

I have until next week though to feel normal enough to go back to college though which is good minus the drama and dislike of the place. I just need to remember I'm only here until next June/July. Then it's university and time to dislike a whole lot of new people. :P Another year and half though *gun to head*

On a totally unrelated note, I just saw Grey's Anatomy is coming back for a new season. I didn't even know they'd carried on with it! I think I gave up with it after 4 seasons or something similar. The woman who plays Meredith is far too whiny and her voice irritates the shit out of me.

I need to get to go and meet me friend and the get ready for one last night out for a very, VERY long time.

Take care
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad your feeling better and I hope you can "feel normal" soon before going back to school next week. Some college professors are so chill and nice- it's a lovely change from high school teachers. I got along better with college folks- less drama than high school at times. Pretty soon, you'll be graduating and be finished with school (unless you decide to go for a graduate degree).

    When I was in college/university, I had a some acquaintances but very few "friends." I guess that's because I never got to know anyone in my classes except the people that sat around me and once the semester was over we never saw each other again. The classes are so large and they're different every semester, so it's kind of hard to become really close to people (or at least it was for me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. as much I had SO much fun in university, I used to hate it because I was still weird, fat and unable to have normal conversations about normal college things, so I was still a loser. Actually, now that I think about it - four years later and I'm still a loser... I think that the trick is to become okay with your loserishness, not that you're a loser. I'm a loser. Anyway, rant rant. Hope you feel better, a detox is always really good for the soul. You could always try the master cleanse yeah? Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon.

    Dafuq, Greys anatomy is STILL going?!? I never watched it, it seemed like Shortland Street for posh people to me >.<

    I hope you had a great night out <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.
    I keep a set of those awful little earbud headphones in my laptop bag for public-music-emergencies. Nothing worse than being stuck at a NaNo write in with someone holding forth about the fine art of wordcount padding and you NEED to block them out before you try to stuff them behind the radiator to make them shut UP! 0.0;

    I hope your wine hangover wasn't too bad. Hmmm, I think I need vodka. Yes, yes I do.

    Love you, Run <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally binge watching Grey's right now.

    I SOOOO agree about Meredith!! She always looks like there's sleep in her eyes and she has a wicked lisp.

    McSteamy tho. For real? So worth it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope everything gets better, just keep your head up! i know how college can be so stressful all on its own. its nice your tutor is so lenient.

    ReplyDelete