Followers

Thursday, 16 January 2014

First week back done with

First week back at college and I am so glad it's over. It's taken me most of today to even consider doing any coursework, haha. I have so much work to do and the worst thing is I don't even know what half of it is for. Especially some of the Chemistry stuff. I'm not even learning anything. I'm just doing the work I'm told to and heavily relying on Google to help me do it. We're pretty much just told to pass everything so once we all go to university to start our degrees in whatever Science field, we'll have absolutely no clue what any of it is.

It's my birthday in 7 days. I keep getting asked what I want and I have absolutely no idea. You could ask me what I want in May and I'd be able to tell you, but when it gets closer to the time, I have no idea. I don't really care to be honest. A present is a present.

I really have nothing interesting to say. 

Someone I thought was my best friend deleted me off of Facebook and barely texts anymore. That sucks. Especially when we were pretty close and she hasn't even said why. So another person that has left my phone book and life. Fun. At least I didn't have to bother adding her into my new phone though. That saved some hassle, haha.

I finally upgraded my iPhone (I've been dragging my feet on this for weeks) from the 4s to the 5s. There really isn't a difference in my opinion apart from the 5s is lighter and has a bigger screen. Oh, and the colour. Apart from that, it's pretty much the 4s. Even my price plan and package (unlimited texts and calls) is the same apart from the fact I now get 8gb of data instead of 2gb. Though since I always use wifi, the data increase makes no difference and the unlimited texts/calls is pointless since the only person who texts me is my younger cousin and 2 college friends. I'm not sure whether I have crappy friends or just don't know many people.

I'm going to have to spend tomorrow and the weekend doing all my Biology/Chemistry/Physics/Maths work because it's really piling up now. Like, I took last week off and still didn't do it despite the fact I've had since December to do it. The funny thing is, I'm getting my Pass, Merit and Distinction grades in Biology despite disliking the class the most. 
Regardless of that, I still need to finish al this crappy course work. 

So a fun weekend ahead for me. :P

Oh, I was 3% off getting an A in my Maths mock. I always get a better grade when I don't revise.

Take care
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. hellooo i recently upgraded from a 4s to a 5s. I absolutely love it. Yes it is a little different and the hassle that the chargers and phone cases dont match is worth putting up with. Have you tried using the fingerprint key!!? I adore it specially because i dont have to constantly put in my password to get in. Hope school gets better too :)

    ReplyDelete