Followers

Monday, 26 August 2013

5lbs down, a billion to go

I need to go back to my GP at some point. I was meant to go in May? Maybe June.. Whichever it was, it was before summer started. I should make an appointment at some point but knowing me, I probably won't end up going back until October or November. I always have to mentally prepare myself for going to see him  for some reason.

I bailed on my 'friends' today when they asked if I wanted to go out with them. As of late, the idea of going out for drinks just doesn't interest me. Plus the people that invited me out aren't really the kind of 'friends' I want to spend time with any more. It only took nine months to figure that out. I've successfully avoided them all summer though and only saw them for an hour on results day. So I've done absolutely nothing today which doesn't bother me in the slightest. I haven't got the energy to do anything anyway.

I was at a relatives house earlier which was kind of torture. I ended up just going to sleep in the guest room for the majority of the day. I'd forgotten how annoying it is to be somewhere where people are cooking and always eating. Even when I'm not fasting or restricting, I very rarely cook things. I think it's because I like to be absolutely certain about calories although there are times when I love nothing more than to cook everything. Still, when I'm cooking, it's more likely that I'm steaming some veggies or something. Nothing that fills the entire house with smells.

I have absolutely no idea what else to write. I started this with things in my mind to talk about but that was hours ago and now all I want to do is go to bed. :-P

Take care
xxxx


1 comment:

  1. I'm usually too lazy to cook. I work with food so I spend all day at work preparing food and doing dishes. Having to do the same thing at home drives me up the wall.

    Sleep well <3

    ReplyDelete