Followers

Monday, 10 December 2012

Quite typical

Dear Lord, I suck at blogging. I don't even have any reason for not doing it. I think it's because if I write down how shitty things are going, it'll make me feel even more shitty.

So it's December. I have no idea how it is already December. I don't feel like I have done anything this year. It's so strange. December means Christmas is close and I really don't want it to be that time of year yet. I mean, I like the fact I get three weeks off of college, but I'm just not a Christmas fan. Especially since it revolves around alcohol and food. I hate having to go shopping for gifts too. It's got to be the most annoying thing in the world to do. I still don't even know what I'm doing for Christmas. No one is really making a big deal out of it and I'm not too bothered about planning something. It doesn't really feel like Christmas either. It feels no different to any other freezing cold month haha.

I have college in a couple of hours and I really don't want to go. It means I have to have a shower and get dressed and all them other sociable things you have to do when you'll be in the company of others. If I could do my classes from home, I'd be the happiest person in the world. That way I wouldn't be tortured by my idiotic class, the fucking eejit tutors and them. It's kind of hard to see the guy who said he liked you, flirt with your best friend. The one who he bugged for weeks to find out what I was like..

It's whatever, though. I'm never the person people date. It's just very ugh to see each day. It doesn't help that we all talk on whatsapp either. We were in Nandos when he asked her to dinner. Let me tell you, it is not easy to keep yourself from crying and acting happy. It's annoying that that happened just as I actually begun to like him. This is why I never let myself like people. I don't mind finding guys hot, but I never normally let myself actually like a person because the always end up being morons and things tend to turn to shit for me. But he was lovely. :/

I had my St Johns Ambulance interview the other day. It went pretty well. I just need to ask them for long sleeved uniforms when I start because I don't do short sleeved anything with a jacket.

I should really get ready for college. I've missed Physics for the past 2 weeks and I'm not sure she'd appreciate me not going this week even though I would rather stay in bed because I actually hate college. There is nothing good about this course but I'll save that for another course.

Take care
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you dear. December is a pretty bleh month for me. The only reason why I celebrate Christmas is for my kids anymore. Plus I agree with you, it's just another cold month here. Hope class goes well for you today.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year has gone so fucking fast. Can we wind back to the start of November at least twice before 2013? D:

    The shopping bit can go fuck itself. I'm so sick of people gettign pissy if I didn't get THEIR kid as good a gift as I got someone else's.

    Ok, that just fucking SUCKS. Fucking idiot guy. And stupid tutors are the worst. How can they tutor shit they don't even know?

    I hope today went ok. Love you Run <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry that things are shit
    :( guys are douches
    maybe hes doing it to make u jealous??
    idk sucks
    just think it wasnt menna be
    xx

    ReplyDelete