Followers

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Quick update

I thought I would post a short post sine I haven't done so in forever. I'll do a full update tomorrow or Thursday evening.

France is great. Paris is gorgeous. One of my friends from primary school was here, funnily enough. It was such a strange coincidence. He got engaged to his boyfriend which was adorable. His boyfriend/fiancée is so hot, too haha. They're a lovely couple, though. It was so perfect in front of the Eiffel Tower. It makes me smile just thinking about it. :)

France is making me fatter. There is so much high calorie food here and my friends insist on trying everything. I can't say it is French food in particular that is good, but everything non-French is good. :P I weighed myself the other day, though, and ouch! I have 14 days before going back to the UK, 15 before results day, and I have so much weight to lose. It sucks. 

I want to fast and exercise. I miss fasting. I miss going to bed empty, waking up empty... Just, not eating. Not eating and working out for hours. I miss being alone to be able to do them things.

I miss my bed, too. I hate different beds unless they are as soft as mine. I cannot be doing with super firm mattresses that make me feel like I have slept on rocks. xD

On a end (and positive) note, the Olympics have been fantastic! I think it's inspired everyone to want to be more active in sports, including me. I am so thrilled my city gets a gold postbox since a guy from my city won gold in the triathlon. Actually, his brother and him live really close to me. People are are not from the UK or interested in the Olympics will have absolutely no idea what this gold postbox thing is, haha. I think most people will agree the Olympics have been great, though. Maybe not the Americans since NBC suck cock and cannot broadcast things for shit. Apart from that, it's all good. 

I do think I now have a billion crushes on athletes now. Most of them are such a good looking bunch of people. I kind of have a girl crush on Jessica Ennis, however, and Andy Murray isn't a bad looking guy. Both deserved their Gold medals. I'm going to definitely stop typing now before I admit to more embarrassing things. :P

Plan for tomorrow: Exercise and fast.

This was meant to be short since it's 4am or something stupid and I should be in bed.
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and the Olympics. :)

Take care
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. i wanna see Paris once too! but how come it's all high-calorie? i thought the girls in Paris would be like super-skinny which also comes from the food? mh. i guess some rumors are not true. yet, try to enjoy your stay :) you can fast & exercise when you come back home. travelling means also getting to know new food ^^
    i'm not enthusiastic about the Olympics at all. i don't know, i think it's boring to watch sports without knowing the rules or practicing the sport on my own. what does it bring me to watch it? get my ass moving, run three miles - that's what helps me. not sitting in front of the TV ...
    xoxo
    kiwi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely thing, it's Bella from Fragments of Me - I made a second blog. (I don't expect you to follow it; it's more just a place to dispose of the thoughts that eat me alive throughout every day.)
    It's good to hear from you, darling!
    I hope you're having a brilliant time- I'm also enjoying the olympics.
    Much love.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I know what you mean about sleeping in your own bed; there's nothing like it, and you KNOW the next day when you slept elsewhere.

    Enjoy your vacation though, because real life will always be there for you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i completely agree about the olympics - i'm really enjoying them and they're completely inspiring me too! i hope you continue to enjoy france, despite the weight/food situation! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for gold postboxes!! Glad you're enjoying Paris! Stay strong, go for brisk walks, it'll be ok x

    ReplyDelete