Followers

Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Good few days

Finding Nemo 2 is apparently in the works to be released in 2016! I am so excited at that! And Monsters Inc follow up will be out at some point! I feel like a huge kid, but how can anyone NOT be excited about them two films?! I love Dory and Mike Wasowski. :)

I've actually worked out these last two days and not binged. Yay. I am so tired now, though. It's probably because I never know when to stop exercising. If I am working out, I end up doing it for hours. I don't think I actually know how to put healthy limits on things. I am such an 'all or nothing' kind of person.

We leave for France on Wednesday. I'm getting more excited for it. Probably more so because I seem to be dealing with the b/p cycle more. Well, cutting out the binging at least. The purging always stays whether restricting or binging. Woo, bulimia. *sarcasm* I just need to keep a control on food when over there. That shouldn't be too hard because me and my friends have decided to go on a bit of an health kick.

Speaking of which, I went grocery shopping today and wow. I didn't panic or anything which was such a nice surprise. It doesn't happen very often and 9.9 times out of 10, I freak out and spend hours in there, only to buy nothing. I think I was in and out within an hour today and with only healthy food. Even if I ate a huge amount, it wouldn't be high enough in calories to be a binge. So expensive to eat healthy, though. Utterly ridiculous.

I think I might start going swimming as well as the gym when I go home. I've seen a long sleeved swimming top thing that I want to buy to cover my arms because I am definitely not the type of person who is comfortable showing scars. No, no. I can't wait to be able to do a proper workout though.

I should probably go and see my GP when I get back from France, too. I was meant to go months ago and yeah. That totally didn't happen. I sorta like making appointments because it pushes me so much further into restricting. I do hate making them for the fact I have to talk about things. I do need to see him, though. Maybe. I need to go to the dentist as well. I hate the dentist. I freaking hate it! It makes me so anxious. I don't even want to think about it because even that makes me anxious. I guess I can't keep putting it off...

Right. Bed is calling me and I am far too tired to construct sentences that make sense.
Plus I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Le sigh.

I hope you've all had a pleasant day. :-)

Take care
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. 2016 is soo far away though! I love Nemo though. Best movie ever. :) I'm glad your shopping experience wasn't bad. It is always the best feeling when you don't freak out in the middle of Tesco's lol.

    I like your new background. Very girly and pretty.

    Go you for not binging. That's great and you can definitely keep it up in France. Just keep a little faith and buy healthy over there. Even if that involves buying vegan instead of just vegetarian. It eliminates binging on junk and even if you binge, it's on something that is super healthy.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! And you go girl for working out! I am lacking in that motivation department. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could talk to a PT about setting up an exercise program that's sane and sustainable in the long term? One or two sessions and you're set for a good long time.

    You can get swimming tops? Awesome!

    I hope you have a blast in France. Don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy, and don't get CAUGHT if you break a few rules :p

    Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finding Nemo 2? That's incredible, I love that film.
    I need to start going swimming as well, I've been meaning to go for months now, I even bought a swimming costume so I wouldn't have to show off my stomach to anyone.
    I've been putting off doctors and dentist appointments for ages too, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I can identify a lot.
    I'm heading to Italy next week and am dreading the whole food thing. I am stuck on the never ending merry-go-round that is bulimia.
    I'm afraid I'll lose all control in Italy and turn into a binge/purge monster.

    Hope you can enjoy yourself in France

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhhh Nemo 2??? I love these sort of cartoons.. I am also looking forward to the new madagaskar coming out hehe .. I just love that bunch :)

    Enjoy your trip hon and GL on the appointment when you get back.. Don't worry about it on our trip though.. Deal with it when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel about the "all or nothing", when I work out - naw, IF i work out, I overdo it, too.
    I gotta go grocery shopping tomorrow for me and my boyfriend. it helps me if i make an exact list of what to buy + a list what i eat when and how much. But I think since then I spend less than the months before when I ate unhealthy and had like a full-time binge. The thing is, vegetables etc looks more expensive at first sight, but you eat less of it, don't you? At least I do. When I get french fries I eat a fucking lot and then it get's more expensive.
    You remind me: I gotta go to the dentist as well ... but I don't waaaaaaaaaaaaaant to.
    xoxo
    Kiwi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE FINDING NEMO <3 I'm stoked at they're making a second movie! The sharks are my favorite characters ever! Oooh and the turtles! :D
    Good work for exercising, goodness knows I need to get back into that! Except my treadmill decided to stop working >.<
    Enjoy your trip lovely and don't worry about your appointment until you get back. Don't even give it a thought while you're away! Just have fun! :D <3

    ReplyDelete