Followers

Sunday, 3 June 2012

Holidays have begun

Is anyone aware how nice it is to turn that 5am alarm clock off until September?

I forgot to ask my Science tutor what it was I am meant to revise for my Physics and Chemistry resits when I left his lesson on Friday lol. I guess I am not stuck revising all of the stuff we went over in class.

Fun stuff.

I can't wait until exams are over. I won't have a reason to be on the computer daily (revising) and that means I will be away from so much shitty drama. I'm sick of drama. It's quite something when you actually have less drama going on in real life than you do online. Whatever. Fuck people, right?

I should have my head in a Maths/Chemistry/Physics/Biology book right now. It seems like doing absolutely nothing is far more interesting than revising. I just cannot be bothered at all. I should be doing more Maths since it's on the 11th and 13th. I can't say I am excited for the calculator one. I hate the calculator paper. On my mocks, I did equally as good in both papers (same grade, 1 mark difference), but I really, really hate using a calculator. I hate using them as much as I hate showing my working out.

It kind of hit me that I am done with college for the year. Actually... Done. It feels kind of weird. I'm not used to staying up until noon and sleeping until 4pm anymore. I'm not used to having no structure with my days. Weird. At least I'll be getting my gym membership back in 2 weeks. I can kill a few hours there each day. 

Still, I don't remember being bummed about leaving high school in 2009. Hell, I was ecstatic! And it just hit me I left high school three years ago. Three years. Oh my gosh. What have I done in three years? Apart from this year at college, my last job and nearly joining the British Army but breaking my leg before basic training, not a lot. I can't believe it's been so long since I left school. It definitely does not feel it.

Anyhoo. I think I am going to go for a walk when it gets a little bit lighter. 03:00am isn't the most ideal time to be walking around. I'm just so utterly bored. It isn't like I can call any friends or anything since a) it's 03:00am, and b) what are friends these days? That forever alone guy popped into my head then haha. But seriously, I've noticed that the older you get, the harder it is to make friends. I have no idea how adults do it. It's not like primary school where you just walk up to a kid and start playing skip rope or whatever it is 5 years olds do these days.

I can't believe it is June. If thinking what I had done in the last 3 years was hard, these last 6 months are even harder! Half way through yet another year. That means there is only 6ish months left of being a teenager. Why is it June already? I don't want to be closer to being 20. :/

I think I feel sick. Not sick, sick. That kind of sick from not eating. My mind likes the not eating part. I, however, do not like the sick part. Especially since I am about to go and workout. Yes, I am going to work out at this insane time of morning because I am bored. Not even Facebook has anything interesting going on.

Take care
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I like to workout at odd hours in the morning too if I can't sleep or everyone is in bed. Glad to hear you're doing well.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel having so much spare time without any plans. I've done basically nothing in my week off, and my sleeping pattern is completely fucked. This is going to be a longggg Summer.
    I hope you're okay this morning. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many similar feelings of getting older and I graduated H.S in 2009 too, and it shocked me one of my cousins just graduated, making me feel old. It's so exciting the potenital of your life when you're about to graduate, with plans of going to school and starting a life, but it's just kind of a one day at a time thing where you're never sure if it's right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 in the morning.. Wow.. I wake up around 0630 and I HATE it.. it must be really nice to don't have to have it on for a while :)
    yaaay for being done!

    ReplyDelete