Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

It's lovely

Dublin is absolutely gorgeous. I'm going to go home talking like I am from Ireland though haha.

Although it is lovely here, I can't wait to go home. I miss my bed. I always miss my bed when I don't stay at home. My back and body only seem to like my mattress lol.

Call me crazy, but I miss college too. Or maybe it's the people I miss. I quite enjoy some of the conversations I have with friends/tutors there. I think it's more the routine and structure I miss. I never quite know what t do with myself when I don't have a set plan for the day.

Oh my goodness I am cold.

All this time to think has really made me realise I don't really care much about anything anymore. Definitely not about losing weight/eating semi healthy. Not about many people. Not about anything. I semi care about college but that's it, and it's kind of... Pathetic, I guess.

Well, I care about losing weight. Yeah, even more pathetic. I know. I'm actually trying to think of other things I care about apart from the ED/self destruct thing (I don't think care is the right word..), and I can't. That should probably make me sad. But it doesn't.

Does that even make sense? I want to care about something, find the thing I care about pathetic, but actually don't even care much about not caring? Again, did that make sense? Probably not. Things often don't make sense. That I am used to. Things not making any sense at all.

I'm rambling. I tend to do that when I am alone which is quite often. Everyone went out for dinner and drinks tonight but I stayed here because I don't want to eat and I don't particularly want to drink. Alcohol that is. So I'm being all anti social and drinking tea whilst browsing YouTube rather than spending time with having fun. As all normal people do.

Anyway. I'm off to see the Titanic on Saturday. I think I'll go and see The Hunger Games on Monday when I get back home since all kids go back to school that day and I can't be arsed watching the movie with a billion little brats in the cinema. I'm more looking forward to the Titanic than The Hunger Games for some reason. Don't get me wrong, The Hunger Games books are amazing and I've read them 2 million times, but I've seen the Titanic nearly fifteen billion times - okay, slight exaggeration. Maybe only fourteen billion times ;) - and it's one of the best movies made. It's actually one of my distraction movies to watch.

Hope everyone had a good Easter. :)

Take care
xxx

3 comments:

  1. :) :) I must get your digits lady. :) Hope you enjoyed Dublin, I am joshing to go soon! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having fun in Dublin. I've always wanted to go there. I'd probably never leave if I did though lol.

    The hunger games is so good! Not as good as the book, but good. You'll love it!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you with your report :) I am going to see Titanic soon can't wait :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete