Followers

Monday, 23 January 2012

Oh, hai guise!

I'm back. I decided I'd post on my birthday. I'm in a slightly better state of mind right now to when I last posted.


I wrote another letter to my doctor a few days ago (a week ago?) whilst doing Chemistry work. I asked for more help. A lot more help. I likened it to asking a proud man to beg haha. It was a true simile though. I hate asking for help, but sometimes you just have to suck it up and ask for it.

So I sucked it up. Posted the letter. Then got drunk.

But I wrote the letter. I sucked it up and asked for a lot more help. I was honest about shit I am not even completely honest about on here. I was/am proud of me. Go me! I admitted defeat really. Sort of.

But forget all that lol. One is now 19 and getting old. Where has the last year gone? Apart from being wasted on the ED and all that. Still, I don't feel I have been 18 for a year. It's kind of crazy getting older. On one hand I feel older than 19, but on the other hand, I feel so much younger. I feel like I am stuck at 14-15. Maybe it's because things going on now are similar to what I was going through back then.

I'm going to try and enjoy my birthday though. A nice excuse to go out with friends and take a break from revision.

I hope you are all okay and I'll be checking out blogs in ze morning. I feel I have missed out on so much of your lives lol.

Take care
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on sucking it up and asking for help!and happy belated birthday!hope being 19 works out for you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Massive hugs* Good on you for posting the letter. It's better to force yourself to ask them for help now than to have them hold you down and force it on you later.

    (Fuck, that was a graphic image, I'm sorry!)

    Lol, I know exactly how you feel! I'm chonologically 25, but feel like I'm still 19 or somewhere in my 30s. *Shudder*

    The only good thing about getting older is being able to join the Ulysses Club!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel the same but i feel stuck at 16...
    belated happy birthday
    being 19s crap btw gotta behave like an adult lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! And good job on the letter! I'm proud of you <3
    have an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bday hon :) Do enjoy your bday, and I wish you all the best :)

    I think you are very strong for sending that letter, and yes, you have all right to be proud of that :)

    Take care of you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY firts of all!
    I remember when I turned 19th. Its a great age, so make the most out of it! and go out and party! you deserve it!

    I don't know if you remember my blog about going to Paris. I just wanted to let all my old friends know I'm back! I had a lot of issues at the end of last year and if you have the time you can read it on my blog. I just can't wait to post again every single day and give and recieve support from girls like you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh sorry I haven't commented in a while! :)

    Happy Birthday for the other day! I hope you had a lovely lovely day :)

    That's amazing you wrote the letter asking for help even though it was really hard for you - I do hope it pays off for you and he starts to give you much much more help :)

    Take care! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy b-day, first of all, girl!
    I love to see you're still writing, I had kind of crazy fall and didn't have time to write but I'm back know, so if you feel like checking my stupid posts, haha...
    Anyway, that's great you know how to ask for help, not many people can do so! And don't worry, 18 is still young :))

    ReplyDelete