Followers

Friday, 14 October 2011

Hello 300 people...

My followers finally isn't on a odd amount lol. I hate odd numbers unless it's a multiple of 3 or dividable by 3 for example... Don't ask. :P It's strange because my actual favourite number is 4 lol. It's kind of why I like living at apartment number 44.

I haven't blogged in days!Actually, I haven't even been online in a while which is a little shocking. At least I have a few days where I can (hopefully) be online more.

Have I mentioned how much I love Shakespeare? Like, if he was alive, I could possibly be tempted to marry the guy. xD We're not doing Shakespeare at college until after Christmas and the New Year which was a bummer to learn. We are doing anthology or something at the moment, which isn't the worst thing I guess. Still, she said we were doing Romeo and Juliet. *sulky pout* Back to Shakespeare. I've got Hamlet, Othello, Macbeth and Romeo and Juliet to read. It should make for a good weekend/few days reading. I've got to pick up a James Patterson book and Lord of The Flies from WHSmith tomorrow too.

[Have you noticed I am a book worm?]

I didn't weigh myself this morning! I meant to, but it totally slipped my mind and I set off for college instead. I'm going to stick to the days I said I'd weigh myself though. Still, how do you forget to weigh yourself?

Our sub Science teacher is so nice. And cute. Very cute! Plus Science is actually really interesting again. I wish he was going to be our teacher for the rest of the year but alas, I don't think he is going to be.
Tim sort of left! I feel kind of bad because the main reason he left was because 'students' complained he wasn't doing his job properly... Me and my friend were them 'students'. xD Thank God he is gone though. He's actually been teaching us the wrong shit (Human Biology) since term started and now we have to catch up with 5 weeks of Physics. Yay!

Oh, I'm a student rep now. Yeah. One of the two that were meant to be doing it from our class has left the course and L is on holiday. Since nobody else was volunteering to go to the training on Tuesday, I sort of said I would. I have no idea why I said I would though. I get a certificate at the end of the year though which is cool. Plus if I like it, I might do it again next year and during the 2 years of A levels. Adam, the (hot lol) student liaison officer is the main guy we'll be doing our training with though. I've just noticed there is too many good looking tutors and people in my college! The entire blog will be about cute tutors/students before long haha.

I feel I have loads to say since I haven't updated in days, and yet I can't think of much off of the top of my head.

I won't get my English test results back until after half term. I've got such a bad feeling I'll do worse in this than the mocks. I better not. I hope I don't. See, waiting for results back makes me nervous and then I over analyze it and send myself crazy. Plus, Emma has to mark it and then Christine or 1 of the 2 other English teachers has to check it and make sure she has marked it right. I just want my results lol.

I'm going to stop writing because I got most of it out I think. I also have a lot of homework to complete too. :/ On a random side note, thank goodness Blackberry is working again! I don't care so much about BBM, it's the emailing part I was more bothered about. It didn't bother me per say because I was highly glad not to get all the stupid broadcasts from people, but it is nice that people don't have to moan about it not working anymore.

Take care
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. I love the number 3 and multiples of 3 too. 9 is my favorite number for that reason. But I also like 21 because it's 3x7 (which I know you wouldn't like because it's odd - 7 i mean, but it's indivisible which is why I like it) and 2+1=3.

    I remember reading Shakespeare for fun when I was in HS. MacBeth and Taming of the Shrew have always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I see that you are 301!!
    I read someones blog n saw you commented and said BB....messenger?? Do you have BBM?? If sooooo put your pin on here :) If I misread then sowwiiii lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I'm so stupid I completely glazed over the last part of your blog!!! I clearly see you have a BB hahaha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shakespeare is almost like God in many ways. They guy is just a genius. I liked Lord of The Flies. Didn't fall in love with it, but it was good.

    Congratulations on being a student rep! That is really cool and sounds fun. What do you have to do? Do you have to do training and all them sorts of things? Cute teachers are always good. ;] Blog away about very good looking men. Maybe even sneak pictures of them... lmao!

    BBM not working was horrible! It's the only way I communicate with a lot of people and it not working irritated me. And the email thing! Grr.
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! You have 301 followers now. Can't be good for that multiples of 3 thing lol. Is the number thing some sort of OCD thing? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) it's odd, but divisible by three right now, so you're fine. congrats!

    would you really marry shakespeare? i thought the same thing once upon a time, but i saw a picture of him and he looked terribly bald. i love guys who have hair. <3 haha. bookworms are the best (as long as they're not literal).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, lovely new follower, I'm sorry but I'm going to squiff up your numbers!

    I love Shakespeare, to the point where I'm going to get an S tattoo somewhere on my body when I reach goal. I have a locket with and ornate S on the front and a quote from 116 on the back. It's my favourite single item on this whole planet.

    Loving your blog. I don't know how you found me, but thank you for following!

    Butterfly

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your BB email wasn't working when all that crap was going down? That's shitty! Mine was fine, and I agree, there's only like 3 or 4 people that I talk to on BBM, so it barely affected me!

    I'm soooo excited for you doing Shakespeare! AND LOTF! Great book, so funny I hope you enjoy it ahah we read it in high school.

    Good luck being a student rep! And I'm sure you did well on your English test! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    And I love your posts about cute boys! It makes me feel better about rambling on and on about the cute ones in my life haha!

    xox<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a total bookworm too although my reading material is all about chick lit, autobiographies and biographies :D

    When I was in high school, I used to put on accents and read out Romeo and Juliet, just for the fun of it.

    You are always surrounded by cute boys, damn you :P

    Some people irritated me with the whole blackberry thing, haha it showed me who had the addiction to their phone. ME too, I didn't care much for BBM but the fact I couldn't read my emails irritaed me

    ReplyDelete