Followers

Monday, 26 September 2011

The twenty-sixth

I completely forgot to press publish post last night and turned the computer off to go to bed lol. xD

So the appointment went okay. She thinks it is like, the wrong service because the stuff they do is really short term and she feels I need long term support/help so she is going to call my doctor and they'll discuss what sort of direction to go in. So I should get a phone call on Thursday or Friday which isn't good simply because I have college both days and the interview on Thursday. :/ I guess I'll be listening to a voicemail lol.

I wonder what route they'll end up suggesting. It actually makes me nervous thinking about it because some of the things she suggested were... I don't know. It feels like everyone but me takes this deadly serious lol. I take it serious, just not in the sense of wanting to change right now which people know and seem to accept of sorts...

I did realise how bad my anxiety and things are this morning though. I could barely talk and I felt like I was going to die! She pointed it out that I have terrible anxiety and all I could think in my head was "Oh, you so smart!"

It hasn't been a terrible day though. I went to my favourite park with friends and enjoyed what was left of the day. It was nice to do something outside the house and be semi social. :)

I am sure I had so much more I wanted to write but I am so tired! I had to wake up way too early for a Monday morning and the travelling was a real chore. The bus went through 4 or 5 different parts of Leeds before getting to where I actually needed to be. :|

Take care.
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I've done that Several times! It makes me so mad. lol I hate having to retype something. It's like having to explain something to someone multiple times. >.< Just annoying. lol

    Well, I'm glad everything went okay! =) I'm sure it is really frustrating not knowing what lies ahead. I'm sure it will all turn out okay. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so annoying about posting and forgetting to post it! :(

    Aww that's good they're willing to sort things out for you so you can get the help they think is best :)

    It's understandable that you can't take this seriously right now, as it's all very surreal in a way? like, to the doctors this is an everyday situation for them now, but for you, this is all new and different and stuff.

    Sorry to hear the anxiety was rubbish though that's good you didn't let it ruin your day with your friends :)

    aghhghgghhh don't get me started on buses ;) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well least your day wasnt terrible
    and sorry about the anxiety hun
    hope everything goes well <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe they wnt suggest something drastic?xxMaybe they wnt suggest something drastic?xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the anxiety! Do you get panic attacks? I've had a few. They are REALLY strange and completely uncontrollable, which I hate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your appt went ok, hopefully the doctor and you can come up with something that works for you both. Stay strong *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lady sounds nice, and also like she's really taking your opinions into consideration, which is good.

    Hope you get some rest! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used a bus recently and the constant stops were frustrating, I just wanted to get to my destination.

    I have always had a problem with anxiety for most of my life and I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just hate when people state the obvious lol. I hope your next appointment goes well and try not to think about it too much. I know how hard it is when your nervous about something to not think about it but I just tell myself that it is ages away for example if it's only 1 day away I tell myself that's a whole 24 hours and it feels longer. Sounds silly now that I say it but meh it works for me =D

    Dotty

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodluck for it all!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my blog, by the way. I know I comment back here, but I'm not sure I've ever thanked you properly.
    So thank you.
    You're so beautiful.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete