Followers

Saturday, 24 September 2011

The twenty-fourth

I ended up sleeping most of my day away which is something I haven't done in so long. I didn't get out of bed until just before 4pm.

I woke up to like, 7 emails about comments on here, a bunch of random emails, a load of texts and 2 missed calls. Oops? It's not like any of it was important though. Just people wanting to know if I was going out and such which obviously I am not because besides the fact I am still(!) ill, it's freezing out! I am seriously freezing my butt off and that is inside! My friend came over for a few hours instead which was nice.

I don't have much to say. I didn't weigh myself this morning because I wasn't awake and then A came over. I might wait until Monday to weigh myself. It's nice to take a break from them stupid white things every once in a while.. ABC is going well as is studying. Studying and ABC... Two topics that are not even related to each other lol. Oh well.

I have nothing to do tomorrow apart from a bit of reading so I might grace the gym with my appearance. I haven't been in a while since I've been exercising at home. It'd be nice to have a wee bit of change in terms of exercising.

Take care
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Sleeping the day away... I'm so jealous! ;) Sounds very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, sometimes the body just needs what it needs, aka sleep! I slept most of my day too. (Well I woke up, then went back to sleep. In other words I took a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day!) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i could sleep in
    i miss sleep lmfao
    good to hear everything is going well
    stay strong darlinng

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like going to the gym at night. =) I can't get up my guts to go during the day. All those people in there watching my fat jiggle freaks me out. =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. School is depressing but keeps me distracted. I'm waiting with getting on scale until 1st October - my measuring day as every month, useful thing to see progress.

    ReplyDelete