Followers

Saturday, 13 August 2011

1

I seem to have definitely borken my plateau which is good. Good for me at the moment at least. Not sure the doctor will agree but oh well.

I've been up since 4:30am and just couldn't get back to sleep. I guess it was a good thing because it motivated me to go for the same walk/jog I did last week. I find it so relaxing to walk down there because it's so quiet and it gives you time to have a good conversation and time to think. I did find a shortcut though because I wasn't feeling going up the 9 sets of stairs to get out of the woods/trail lol. It's definitely a struggle when you haven't eaten. Last time I thought I was going to die haha. Then again, so did my friend.

My friends are having a small get together tonight but I sort of blew them off. I feel bad about it, but I don't want to break a fast with junk food. Alcohol I wouldn't mind, but not junk food. Then again I think I am having another sleepover/drunk fest with my 2 favourite PTers at some point next week so I might as well save the drinking and stupid antics until then haha. :D

You know them moments when you aren't hungry because you haven't eaten in so long that food doesn't interest you but people still (obviously) expect you to eat? I had that this monring. My friend was bugging me so much that I felt like pushing him in the Leeds and Liverpool canal. I ended up buying something from Morrisons just to shut him up but of course it is just in my cupboard like the rest of my food.

I think I am going to spend the rest of my Saturday dress shopping online. I need to get out of the habit of wearing jeans and hoodies all the time... Maybe.

Take care
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. that takes some will power to keep going on the fast! How long is your fast going to be? Thank you for the comment :-) I am 5'5'' :-) I love dresses!! :-)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on breaking your plateau! I really hate when I wake up super early and can't go back to sleep, cause I always end up being extremely exhausted later in the day. I'm glad you had a relaxing walk though! I hope you have fun with your friends later in the week! It sucks when I'm with my friends, and they decide to go somewhere unhealthy to eat.
    Spending a whole day dress shopping is my dream!! I just ordered a few things online, I'm most excited for the jeans to arrive. I really don't like paying shipping costs, so I love when there's free shipping offered.
    I hope you have a lovely day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally feel you on the stairs. Even after just 12 days of not eating... Oh buddy. Those stairs are a killer. I had to climb a LOT of stairs today for my job and that was just no fun. I stayed sweaty most of the day, but at least I'm past the point of being lightheaded. That's a relief. My first few days I was constantly dizzy. My hunger pains have also passed, but I'm still stuck with the awful cravings and the occasional nausea. I think it's AMAZING that you have fasted so long. I am aiming for 28 days. I hope I have the strength to go through with it. This is my first proper water fast ever and I chose the longest (recommended) one, of course. lol I've never even done a juice fast before. Anyway, I hope you have fun shopping (I love shopping online!) and good luck with the rest of your fast. How long are you aiming for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a sweatpant and giant sweater problem :D Haha! That wouldve been funny pushing friend into canal! Funny how these thoughts and imaginings are frequent in the life of an Ana.
    Stay Strong Lovely<3
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jeans and hoodies are sexxxy! :)

    and have fun with your drunk fest! seems fun :)

    xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete