Followers

Thursday, 4 August 2011

Busy doing... something

For some reason this week has been really busy. I'm not complaining though because it makes a change from sitting home doing nothing but surfing the net. :P Annoying thing is that I can't remember half of the things I have even done!

When you are fasting, you really notice how much social life revolves around food. Today alone it has been Subway, Greggs, Starbucks and random shops. I don't mind when these random places sell water, but it's just irritating to refuse to buy something over and over. I did accept my friends diet coke from Subway and I realised how horrible it actually tastes! To think I used to drink tons of the stuff. Then again, I sort of have a serious dislike for all fizzy drinks these days.

6 days. 6. Days.
[It's now Friday since I Black Ops is too interesting.]
Saturday. Sunday. Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday.
Thursday.
Sigh.
That stupid part of me wants/is going to fast until then. Lose 5lbs. Weigh much less.
Cue sigh again.
4pm. Weigh in. Honesty. Talking. Listening. 4pm.
Weigh in.
Truth.
Cue MAJOR sigh.
The last week or so has gone way too fast for my liking. It means next week is too close.
Too many thoughts on the subject.
Bleh.

Take care
xx

5 comments:

  1. I love being busy. I didn't realise how much I liked it until I finally had things to do all the time recently. I know how you feel about the fizzy drinks thing. i've been sipping a glass of diet dr peppr cherry for over an hour and am only 1/4 of the way done it. I used to love the stuff but recently its just not the same. I'm hoping your fast goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope ur okay darling
    <3 you will get to your goal one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I absolutely love diet coke! Don't knwo where I'd be without it. I can't believe you don't like it. You'er the first I've ever... Well, read of? Haha :)

    For some reason, people who have no problem with eating wants to get it involved in everything they do. That's why I keep so much too myself, that's why I'm so lonely. It sucks :/

    Stay strong girl!
    You can do it, everything, don't worry :)
    - Bella <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck for thursday ill be thinking of u hun
    my app is half 2? think lol
    lemme no how it goes
    andd even if u dont manage 6 days dw!!
    muchos love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh god, i hate diet coke.. i only drink it cus it upsets my stomach so i dont want to eat anything.. its the devil -.-
    i'm also fasting for six days, there's a festival next weekend, so i gotta eat something on friday so i wont pass out.. good luck x

    ReplyDelete