Followers

Friday, 26 August 2011

Being sick makes me feel sick

Yeah. Purging makes me feel sick and I don't do natural sick. I find it really weird to throw up because you feel/are ill... Oh the normality in that comment! But yeah. Being sick when you are not forcing yourself is completely weird to me.

I'm meant to be going to lunch with a few people on the 6th but depending on the times I am at college, I probably won't be able to go. Or I'll end up getting there after they've eaten which isn't a bad thing in itself. I'm not a fan of lunch anyway. Especially when it comes at 11am. That's 3 hours too early in my opinion. I probably won't be able to go anyway and it really doesn't bother me unless they decide to make it dinner. :|

HOLY SHIT A SPIDER!!!! I hate spiders. Especially whey they are freaking huge!

Well, I'm off to bed. I'll check blogs and comment in ze morning.

Take care
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. similar thing happened to me today... went to my brothers football game so i missed the dinner and got to go straight to the party :-) good stuff.
    sleep well!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate being unintentionally sick too, i don't know if it's because i'm not controlling it, or because it hurts more but :/

    Aww, well if you do go to lunch, i hope you have a nice time. it's not for a while anyways so don't worry about it yet (:

    hope you slept well, take care, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooomg yuck, spiders! I can't sleep in my room if i see one and don't kill it immediately. I hate hate hate being sick (naturally) worst feeling.

    ReplyDelete