Followers

Saturday, 23 July 2011

What a news day

R.I.P to the people in Norway and Amy Winehouse.

What a news day today huh? Sometimes you have to turn the TV off and ignore the fact things like that are happening. It's sad and puts certain things into prospective.

Today has been nothing too exciting really. I spent most of the afternoon/evening online just talking to random people. I could have gone out but that would require motivation and long sleeved tops lol. (The downsides of relapsing with cutting is you need long sleeved tops and jackets for a few weeks unles syou don't give a stuff what people think. I don't fall in that category though.) I had neither since my motivation is currently on vacation and my long sleeved t shirts are waiting to be washed. I should get on that little detail before tomorrow night. I hate waiting for my aunts washing machine though. It takes 3 hours and that doesn't include drying clothes. :| Oh, and ironing the things. *sigh* I'm sort of house sitting and looking after my kittehs by the way. :)

I was listening to Christina Aguilera - Walk Away earlier today and that first bit where she is talking just reminded me so much of my eating disorder and self harm.

"What do you do when you know something's bad for you and you still can't let go? "
That part just stood out the most and I find it so true. It's like, you know how bad it is, but working on making it better is so much harder than letting it continue.

Anyhoo. I should go and do something productive with my night. What, I do not know, but I'll figure something out. :)

Have a good night.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a bad news day. :( RIP to all of them.

    I relate to that song an awful lot. I found it when going through old CDs and it has stuck with me ever since.

    Have a good night. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I can't watch the news anymore. It gives me nightmares. I get the major headlines off the radio and that's it.


    Hope you had a good night out, if you decided to go out! And godspeed with your laundry. I let mine pile up to impossible piles....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete