Followers

Saturday, 2 July 2011

DIY

FYI, I hate it! The instructions to build these wardrobes and drawers yesterday would have been much more useful if they had been in German! Could not grasp anything from them. So, maybe I don't hate DIY. I just hate the instruction manuals. And splinters. Oh my gosh. Worst thing ever!

I got my offical letter to offer my place at college yesterday. I did my tests on Monday which I don't think I mentioned anywhere and got A*-A-A-Pass which is pretty good considering it was based on things I last learnt about over 2 years ago and I didn't study for it because I was too busy... Out. :P Which reminds me I need to either drop it off at the college or post it.

Ooh, I have to go to the doctors on Wednesday. At 9:40am. How crap is that? It'll take me over an hour and half on the bus since I'll be at my friends Tuesday night. I should never book doctor appointments when I haven't slept in over 24 hours. I have the dentist again on Wednesday too I think. Oh boo. I think it is Wednesday. Maybe it is Thursday. I have it written down somewhere.

I'm pretty tired today. I feel like I haven't had a good sleep in ages which is true I guess.


Oh, and can I hear/watch/read the news without seeing waity and baldy? Seriously, they both need to get a job and pee off out of the newspapers and TV.

Take care.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. DIY sucks, but well done with the college grades. :3 ly!

    ReplyDelete