Followers

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Sunshine and smiles

I'm getting creative naming these things aren't I?

I have woken up in such a good mood. I actually feel really happy and smiley and it's weird!
Weird to me at least. Regular people would think I was mad for finding it weird.
I think it's got something to do with the lovely weather here at the moment.

And my college interview. I never even mentioned it on my blog but it went really well.
I've just got to go back and do some exam things to see what level I am at and then I start in September.
I'm kind of excited. I won't be as excited if my course takes 2 years though. Well I won't mind. It just means that after this course and A levels, I won't get to go to medical school until I am 22!
Kind of old haha. No offence if anyone is that age. I've just never imagined being that age. Looking at ut though, it is kind of a good thing. If things hadn't gotten in the way of high school and all that, I'd be going to study it this year. I can honestly say that I wouldn't feel ready to be doing that this year.

I have a stupid busy day today which is why I am blogging in the morning at stupid o clock. If anyone else can be at my house by 9ish and wants to do my day for me, then come on over!

Take care
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. whenever you're ready to go to uni and do a levels etc, should be when you do it :] so, even if you'll be 22 when you start uni - it's still awesome you're gonna do it!

    hope you have a good day! :] xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medical school at 22 is awesome! That really is amazing! keep up the good work.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I call 22 old all the time.. I'm 19 and I'm fearing the day my age doesn't end in -teen!
    Good luck at school!
    -xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! You're so so very motivating. <3

    ReplyDelete