Followers

Saturday, 4 June 2011

Smiles, Tears, Stars and Rainbows

Title sounds pretty doesn't it?

Today's been kind of boring. I haven't noticed how boring weekends are when you don't go on nights out. Sigh.
I'm being a saddo and playing Facebook games whilst watching  listening to the TV. I would much rather be out and about with a glass of vodka and oj... The joys of having no money and a frozen bank acocunt.

Anyone else having a boring weekend?

I just noticed the guy I was super best friends with in primary school is gay. Or at the least bi since he has had a girlfriend. I used to have the biggest crush on him but only noticed once I went to a different high school. I should have guess he was gay though. I mean, he did dance and gymnastics with me, loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer and we actually used to play our own version of the game.
We were really cool 7 year olds haha. :D Thinking back, I miss them days. I barely knew what my ED really was and my friends back then were epic. Plus school was pip squeak!

Growing up is boring. Scary. I don't want to grow up because it means being an adult. Obviously I want to do all the grown up things like university and that, but it'd be cool if I could do all that and stay 18 for life. Life would be good if you had that option.

Righto. I'm going to carry on being super boring.

Take care.
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Being an adult stops being fun after a while. When you do all the "new" legal things, and then have to start paying bills. :( I'm having a boring weekend at home too, though vodka and oj does sound amazing! I wish I could afford some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your okay honey. <3
    my weekend is yes boring, I worked all of yesterday; I hate it.
    I completely see your point about growing up, I don't even want to leave school let alone college :( Scary times :/ :/
    Look after yourself
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, sorry to hear about the no-money and frozen bank account :P

    i had a very boring weekend, and now i'm looking forward to a very boring week. i actually played and finished a game of monopoly today i got so bored lol :P

    Haha, you sound like an awesome 7 year old ;]
    Aww sorry to hear you miss those young'n days >.< i don't really want to grow up either lol.

    take care sweetie, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete