Followers

Monday, 13 June 2011

Not such a great idea

Word of advice. Do not weigh yourself in Boots on a night out. It's not a good idea and I have not idea why I did it. I'll blame it on the alcohol because I am not dumb enough to willingly do that.. I don't think I am anyway.

I can comment on blogs again! Woo. To a point anyway. It still makes me sign in every 2 blogs or something, but it is better than not signing me in at all. So I think I may have to profess my love for LilyZara since she told me how to be able to comment haha.

I puked this weekend. Not on purpose though because I haven't done that in months. It just came back out. It pissed me off for some reason. Still, I had a pretty good weekend. Much better than the bore that was last week.
I'm off to dinner tonight. No idea why I agreed... Ahh now I remember. I shouldn't listen to people that ask me things when drunk. :P I think people have become to realise that I won't agree to go to dinner if they ask normally. My excuse is because most vegetarian food actually sucks in restruants, plus it always comes with tomatoes, mushrooms and onions. Them 3 foods are just eww in my opinion.

I hope everyone is having a good start to the week.

Take care
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. haha, thanks for the advice ;]

    heh, well, love<3/aiden told me how to do it :P glad it made sense though!

    hope you have a good time at dinner :]
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the scale incident and the puking! That sounds terrible!
    Have a good din din!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like tomatoes, but I don't like mushrooms or onions. And I can understand being pissed about puking because your body just randomly decides it wants to puke. The only time I want my body to make me involuntarily puke is when I am sick and my stomach hurts so bad I want to puke. I would be pissed if my body just decided that is going to puke. And yay for being able to comment. Even if it is slightly annoying, at least you can. Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you didn't puke on purpose - that's what really matters. :) No purging usually means no bingeing happened. lol. And how can you be a vegetarian not like mushrooms?! YUMMMMMYYY!!

    What kind of internet are you using? ie: Explorer, Chrome, Firefox? Chrome is definitely the best if you consistently use Gmail and Blogger. And it has lots of extensions. My fave by far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aha! i told LilyZara how to comment.
    word is being spread.
    o-o but wow. weighing yourself on a night out is... brave. /stupid. idk. i would never, ever do that...
    hope dinner was nice! much love. <3

    ReplyDelete