Followers

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

I'm tired of this already

I cannot deal with people. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Fricking ever! Most annoying pieces of crap on this stupid planet. Not all, but most.


I can't wait to go home tomorrow.



Moving on anyway. I can't even remember what I was going to blog about lol. I was probably going to moan about eating to much and PT being somewhere I don't like too much lately and other stuff that I tend to go on about. I'm a little predictable sometimes. :)

The weekend wasn't too bad. Saturday I spent with Rising/Charlotte and we went to some weird little Pride thing (Seriously, the one in Leeds better be much better than the Bradford and Halifax ones!)and when I got back there was a chinese (well, egg fried rice and chips lol) waiting for me. Then on Sunday we had a bbq which I think I briefly mentioned in my last post on here. It wasn't bad I guess. I've got to admit I spent most of the time on the computer and away from people because I always tend to do that.

All in all though I guess it wasn't as bad a weekend as it could have been.

Does anyone else look at friends from primary school or high school or college or wherever and get completely jealous about the fact they are doing something with their life? I find it annoying most of the time. Especially when it is the people who never wanted to do anything imparticular either. It's so irritating.

I'm tired of this already. I'm tired of the ED. I'm tired of all the other shit. I'm just not tired of it enough to change it. That sucks. A lot.

I can't be bothered writing this out anymore. Plus I am hungry. Blah.

I think I might get in my pj's and watch cartoons or something. Something that doesn't require me to think much. I'd go for a long walk but it's 1am and I guess it isn't too smart ot go out alone at this time of night. Morning? I think I'll go for one in a few hours though.

--------
Toomi: Either Orthopeadics and Trauma or Accident and Emergency. Then again, I could change my mind throughout medical school I guess.

Lillers: You should apply to Leeds Uni (whichever one really) and I can corrupt you then. ;] haha.
--------

Take care
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Aww sweetie take care of your self.
    PT has been sucking lately.... more than lately.
    hope you get happier soon..
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. And yeah, getting into pjs and watching cartoons sounds amazing!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Does anyone else look at friends from primary school or high school or college or wherever and get completely jealous about the fact they are doing something with their life"

    I had that exact moment myself. I feel so behind everyone else.

    ReplyDelete