Followers

Sunday, 22 May 2011

PT meet

It was actually really good. It would have been super awkward if we had all hated each other haha. But it was so fun and they are all actually super lovely.

Oh, the job interview! It was totally cool and I knew the woman I was actually answering questions to. I got my knickers in a twist for nothing. ;] I just have to keep checking my email or phone for a reply. They are kind of retard with phoning me and won't tell my auntie anythning since we are related. Pfft. I don't care though. 'Tis only a job and that.

I have to go out again tonight. It's my friends 21st. I'm starting to think I know too many people because it always seems to be someones birthday or they are celebrating something. It was end of exams party last night for some of my friends. I still have one tomorrow, so I should do some revision. It should be pretty easy though. I suspect it will all mainly on stuff we've done in class.. I hope.

Righto. I should go and do something productive with whatever is left of my day.
I hope you guys have had a good weekend.

Take care.
xxoxx

5 comments:

  1. that's so cool that you guys met up haha!
    I wanna hear more about it!

    goood luck with the job, and the exam.
    Enjoy the party.

    ,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never know too many people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool that you met some lovely PT ladies.
    Good luck on your exam and hopefully you hear back about the job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what did you guys do at the pt meet?
    i want to go to one!! lol
    have fun at your friends 21st (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gasp* There was a PT meet up? Aww man :( Glad to hear you had a good time. Good luck on your exam :)

    ReplyDelete