Followers

Sunday, 3 April 2011

Slow sunday

So it is mothers day today. At least here in the UK. I know it isn't for over a month in the US. Just thought I would point that out. Today is probably going to be another boring day for me. It is lovely outside though, so I might take a wee walk outside and go and buy more water since I ran out of the bottled stuff yesterday. Whoops! I like, went to Tesco and came back to realise I didn't write much haha. I bought a million easter eggs for people. If I am going to get money in return, I guess the least I could do is buy them chocolate. So I have them all in the pantry thing. At least I am not tempted in the slightest to ever eat chocolate. It is so yuck in my opinion. I don't know what to have for dinner. I have 328 calories left for today and have no idea. I don't even think I am hungry. Meh. I am bored though. Today seems to be going really slowly. I just wish it would hurry up and be night already so I could go to bed or... Something. Anyway I don't have much to say, so enjoy your sunday. :) Take care xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy sunday darlinggg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes, when you said mothers day i got nervous. i thought i'd forgotten. but i'm in the u.s. so i'm safe. lucky that you don't like chocolate. i hate days like that, when they just take forever to end. usually i go for a long run&go to bed early. but that's just me, the obsessive exerciser. sounds like you've got your head on straight, kudos for that. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete