Followers

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Day 17 and sunshine

It is such a lovely day. I'm sat right in front of my windows watching Charmed. I haven't seen this show since it finished. I don't really have a lot to say today. Well at least nothing interesting. I went for a wee run this morning. It was really nice to do again and even nicer in the sun. I think the only better thing than running in the sun, is running in the rain. Oh and I survived babysitting on Tuesday lol. Just. And that is all I have to say. Well, there is some other boring stuff but it's boring. So I hope everyone is having a good day. Take care.x

3 comments:

  1. it's even a nice day up here!
    aw babysitting. :-)
    It's your blog, you can write anything, even if you think it will be boring, lol.
    Have a goood weekend.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. running in the rain is awesome (:
    im glad your having such a lovely day hehe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey(: Thanks for welcoming me back, and thank you for your sincerity in regarding my friend!

    ReplyDelete