Followers

Thursday, 24 February 2011

Stuffed

I have not posted in ages. I used to blog everyday religiously and now I just have no motivation to do so. It is so bad. I do not even know what to post because I am so full and just cannot think. I'm not going to purge though. Day 7 or rather 8 without... It is annoying that everytime I attempt to stop purging I either eat nothing, or I eat the same amount I would if I was b/p'ing. "/ Going to have to work on that one I guess. I think I am going to go to bed or something. I have to be up early, plus I want to go for a run in the morning. I only seem to run these days when I am super annoyed or angry or fed up. I hope you are all okay. Sorry this post doesn't make much sense. Take care xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're okay love, good on you for not purging.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great you're not purging, keep it up hun.X

    ReplyDelete