Followers

Thursday, 20 January 2011

Quick update

College is going good. Alex is my permanent tutor from Monday. I'm glad in a way because I hate meeting new people and having to do all the getting to know people thing. It'll be fine. I thinkies. It's my birthday on Sunday. I'm sort of excited now. Sort of. A weekend of drinking and then college on Monday. Oh fun. I actually have to wake up at 6am to get ready for college so I hope I don't get in too late. I want to be a semi responsible adult. ;) I doubt I will be because my friends are a bad influence (yes I'm using them as an excuse lol), so will probably be a weekend I don't want to describe back to you guys. xD I should be going out right now to buy some jeans and a jacket and shoes. If I don't go now, I never will. So have a good day. :) Oh and I finally get to read blogs later on. It's about time! Take care. xoxox

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad college is going well :) happy birthday for sunday!!!! :D I hope you have a really good time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear college is going well.
    I hope you have a great birthday this weekend. I hope you have lots of fun. =) Drive safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have such a lovely birthday this weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete