Followers

Thursday, 13 January 2011

I'm back

I mean it this time :) Since I will actually start doing more things soon, I'll have things to talk about. *long break* Right I am back. Hair dye firmly on my head. This is the 5th and 6th bottle in the space of around 7 days? I'm suprised my hair is still on my head. It won't be my eating disorder that makes it terrible, it'll be my addiction to living in hair dye *Big grin* This is still gooing really slow in my opinion. I think we are on the 13th? It feels like I have been in 2011 for a couple of months now. Maybe it's because I haven't really done much. Time always seems to drag when you aren't out and about I guess. I am starting this college course again on Monday though. Not what I wanted to do, but I guess I have to. What a nice early birthday present. I don't even know what course I am doing! It all gets decided on Monday, which I am not looking forward to, but it'll give my day some structure I guess and keep my brain working. I am starting to get a little dim which is not good :P I should go and wash this dye off and hope to God that the red is finally fully gone. But! I will blog again and not leave it for like... Weeks! Take Care xoXox

1 comment:

  1. YAY that you're back! I'm starting up my college classes next week too. Mine start on the 19th (Wednesday). I wish you luck in yours!

    Oh and you should post a picture of your new hair. I would love to see the turn out. =)

    ReplyDelete