Followers

Friday, 14 January 2011

Hair :/ [Beware lol]

From the beginning
Red Hair
Pre-lightening attempt number 1! (Urm... Yuck much? Looks like I've let hair dye just fade out of blonde hair haha.)
Pre-lightening attempt number 2! (GaGa inspired ♥ Took effort getting them knots out though :)
Boredom!! (and hiding the horrible hair colours lol)
Hair dye attempt number 1 (two bottles and still got a shade of red in it :@ Ps, the hair is only that bushy cos I was puffing it up with my brush lol)

Final hair dye attempt

And me just being cute cos I am good at that haha :D

Righto. I am going to go to bed now since it is past 7am! And yes. I am aware of the lack of make up in each photgraph. A girl sometimes just can't be bothered ;]

6 comments:

  1. thats really hot.
    you suit both colours.
    ...bitch.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed all the hair colors. I really like the final product! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor hair, it must be so tired after all this! The final does look good though, and the towel pics made me smile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is ah-mazing! I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair :) Haha I like the GaGa inspired pictures ;] You're very pretty. I hope you're okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol I loved that first pic of you with the towel.

    Lovely hair!! just make sure to do a deep conditioning after all that dying.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete