Followers

Friday, 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas eve!!

So I'm finally blogging again. It may be Christmas Eve and I most likely should be cooking something to eat before going out later tonight but that doesn't matter =] I am going to make an effort to comment on all your blogs too but incase I miss one or two Merry Christmas. Have a lot of fun even if it is a day of food. And I've just realised I have been blogging nearly a year! Oh wow. I've been on here longer than my current account on PT. Anyway onto the blog. I have no idea what I want to say actually. I think I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and all that. I'm spending tonight getting slightly drunk with my friends and having a good time which suprisingly is going good. It's actually a nice feeling to be having a good time for once. You have so many down days with EDs and crap that when you get a good happy day you embrace it. I am shitting tomorrow though. I still have my 800 cals for food today but tomorrow could go both ways. I'm trying to look at it by saying it's only one day and it obviously won't kill me and I refuse to purge. I don't want to ruin my christmas by doing that. *I'm telling my friend about singing little donkey in primary school. He's laughing but it was really cute if you look back at videos lol* I sort of give up at replying to everyone now. I still have to go on Facebook which actually is always fun at parties ;] Anyway enjoy your christmas eve's (or christmas day if you are an Aussie!) and enjoy Christmas day. Only comes once a year. And remember you are all amazing. I <3> Much Love xoXox

7 comments:

  1. happy christmas darlin', hope you get everything you want! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too, have a lovely time and good luck with all the food related festivities x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing too love! I'm so happy to hear you say you're feeling good! I hope it continues! Have a merry christmas! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy christmas to you too gorgeous :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww! merry christmas to you too! and happy to see that you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!!

    Lol, I always walk into things in the kitchen as well. All over the house, actually. I'm usually crashing into the corners of things and end up with giant horrible bruises on my hips. So much fun.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete