Followers

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Gotta feeling

I have a feeling today is just going to not go to plan for me. I've had no sleep though I ain't tired, just cold. Can't say stepping on that scale helped me this morning. Gah don't you just hate starting the day in not a alrightmood and then have it change just like that? I hate it. How can you be happy one minute and then really down 10 minutes later? Anyway this isn't my proper blog. Just a moan before I go and get ready to face this (cold, dark) day. Happy December by the way since it is the first :) Much Love Take Care xoXox

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just started to follow your blog, i started my own too if you want to check it out :)

    I have to agree with you, the scales did not make my day any better either :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry :( just try to find a positive in every thing you do. dont give in to a bad day! its just started!!!

    good luck lovee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy December to you too! Hope your mood goes up as the day progresses. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope the day manages to go well for you. happy december to you, too. cheers for this year almost being over.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally feel you on the mood change. just try to hang in there, love. you can do it. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. stay strong lovey! hope you did okay XD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My scales always make me sad

    ReplyDelete