Followers

Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Good morning

I think my phone is playing doofus since it never told me I had comments. Or maybe it did and I deleted them like I normally delete everything on the phone. I am rarely on Msn to check emails on the laptop. Anyway I hope you all had a good christmas. Mine wasn't too bad actually. These past 4 or so days though I have been eating (and drinking) like 2010 is the end of the world. It's mental and unless my scales are as dippy as my phone, I am just a couple of pounds off of my HW. That is not something you want to see first thing on a icy, cold, horrible tuesday. Blah. *sighs* I wish people would stop sending me lame ass stuff on Facebook. Which reminds me I need to do a friend clean up on that thing at some point... Too many weirdo's, moronic ED people and just general idiots on there. Moving on. I finally got around to opening all my gifts by this morning. How bad is it that I never opened them on Saturday? I am thankful to say I did NOT get a pair of ghds this year! You have no idea how thankful I was of that small thing but when you have in total 7 pairs of hair straighteners (5 ghds, other too are babyliss or something)... You get my point? Most of my friends and me all agreed on gift cards or something. Some I trust enough to buy for and to have a proper gift in return. Ooh and I got socks xD What is christmas without socks? Haha i do have a sock thing though. I can never go clothes shopping and not buy socks. *Yawn* It's nearly 10am. I should go to bed or something. I know. My sleeping pattern is stuffed. Have a good day anyhow :) Much Love Take Care xoXox

5 comments:

  1. glad to hear your christmas was good! UGH I am near my HW too. Its perfectly awful, but a couple of good days will bring that back down!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I got socks too! Big fuzzzy ones! Glad you had such a nice holiday babe! XOXOX much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got socks too :) everyone in my family did :D
    Hope you are sorting your sleep out so you are no longer nocturnal! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I got socks as well!!
    And yeah, I always do a facebook friend clean up. I'm totally exclusive on there! ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for new Christmas socks!! They get more ridiculous every year as well. This year mum found socks with pictures of snoopy, sheep in Santa hats, and rabid partridges. :/

    Glad you had a nice Christmas. Don't get too stressed about the weight! I'm too scared to weigh myself--I figure it's better to give myself some time to go back down after holiday-binging before I step on a scale. <3

    ReplyDelete