Followers

Saturday, 11 December 2010

123

I like the amount of followers I have lol. How are you all? I haven't blogged in quite a while which is pretty bad. I have been sort of busy lately. Christmas is killing me and I'm not liking buying all these presents. Yes I'm bad but people never use what you buy them. I've resorted to buying most people gift cards because I can't be bothered asking them what they want and going through all that stuff. I'd rather buy them something they can buy what they want with. I have parties from next Friday too. Thank goodness it'll all be over with soon. Then it'll be my birthday. Looking forward to it and dreading it. I'll be 18. I don't know if I am going to feel differently. Well I mean apart from drunk/hungover. I've actually never had an hangover. I can aim for one lol. It means I can get a tattoo too :D Legally. I never wanted to get one illegally even though a close family friend is a tattoo artist. Yes I am a good girl. Cute and good. Two words that will follow me for life! I don't think I have too much to say actually. I sort of just wanted to update this thing. I remember how I had to do it religiously and now I'm so rubbish at it. I should make it a resolution to update it at least once a day... Okay I'll admit. The reason I don't want to write much is because I am playing Call of Duty and on PT. Multi tasking at it's finest. On a random note I need to weigh myself in the morning. I need to know what sort of damage I need to undo before the 24th of January since my birthday is on a Sunday. Worst day ever really isn't it? But yeah. Since I an getting a tattoo on my side (one of them) I don't... Well it would be nice to be a wee bit smaller :) Hope you are all okay. And smile!
You are beautiful! <3
Much Love
Take Care
xoXox

5 comments:

  1. OMG, trust me...Hangovers...don't aim for one.. THEY SUCK! Honest.

    Lol, I love Christmas shopping! Although, then I just love Shopping of any kind.

    All the best.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am from Pretty Thin and thought id support everyone by following there blog and hearing each individuals story!! i hope you enjoy my blog and follow as well =)

    Happy 18th Birthday for when it arrives!! I think we are all scared of birthdays i just turned 21 two months ago and I remember when i was 10 21 was sooo old hahahah

    “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Legal! Gottta looove that!
    Hope your birthday will be all that you hoped for.
    Christmas shopping is great at first, but then annoying once you do it too much. Haha, I don't mind COD but i prefer WoW

    ReplyDelete