Followers

Thursday, 18 November 2010

I really...

Wish I didn't have any money to buy food to binge on. I hate taking money out of the bank when I don't need it. It's annoying to have it laying around when I don't trust my self control. Gah. I need to distract myself. I'm off to read blogs soon :) and comment on PT/Facebook. I finally sorted out my wardrobe today. Took a while but I finally did it. I have so much stuff and have never realised it. But my room and things are all absolutely tidy and the right place and it feels so nice to be in an ordered bedroom. I am sure I will have to redo it again in a few weeks because I still have a lot of things to bring to mine from my friends house and I am pretty sure I have a few boxes at my uncles. I really do have too many things but oh wells :P Okay I have just spent 10 minutes looking for my earphones and they are in my ears connected to my iPod. I really am losing it. It's really not good to be forgetful at 17 years old. I ain't even a proper adult yet. Oh that song I was listening to the other day? I only stopped listening to it this evening. How sick is it being able to listen to the same thing over and over for 3 days?! Then again I've formed a liking for some of Leona Lewis's unreleased songs. How I do love music to take my mind off of things. I need to reply to comments... Maybe after I've done some reading :) Take care Much love xoXox

10 comments:

  1. Haha I lose shit all the fucking time!
    Don't take out money to binge!! You should make a new rule for yourself.. Like get a piggy bank and put all your spare change in it. Only use that money on your binge, and since you'll have to save up you won't be able to as often! Plus you won't be taking money outta the bank!
    XX Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. what song were you listening to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - the thing with the iPod headphones has happened to me before too. Don't worry, you're not the only one :) I need to sort out my room too soon... I don't know where anything is at the moment! Hope you're ok,
    Night_Flower x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you. I'm terrified of money, because I used to spend every nickel and dime I had on binge food. I even stole money at one point to support my "drug habit" (food).

    Fortunately I've been much better about that, but once in a while I still leave my debit card at home, afraid of what I'd do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i spend money all the time on sweets i swear i just live off sugar its digusting :'(
    lol thanks so funny u had ur earphones in when u were looking foor them. I keep going downstairs/or upstairs getting there n thinking fuck why av i come here haha dw
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha you sound like me when I lose things XP I hate the money thing too. I NEVER carry cash on me and I avoid my bank so I won't get money out. But still, I end up spending money on food to binge :( but not as much since I've started avoiding the bank and not carrying cash

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always looking for things that are right in front of me. o.O

    Good luck with the distractions, and hope you have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Okay I have just spent 10 minutes looking for my earphones and they are in my ears connected to my iPod. I really am losing it. It's really not good to be forgetful at 17 years old. I ain't even a proper adult yet." Haha I do this all the time! Ever look for your phone while talking on it?? Watch out if you haven't! Lol
    It's always nice to have an organized room! I'm an organized freak lol spend most of my class time just organizing, and re-organizing my binders...don't ask :P Lol
    Have fun reading!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Okay I have just spent 10 minutes looking for my earphones and they are in my ears connected to my iPod. I really am losing it. It's really not good to be forgetful at 17 years old. I ain't even a proper adult yet." Haha I do this all the time! Ever look for your phone while talking on it?? Watch out if you haven't! Lol
    It's always nice to have an organized room! I'm an organized freak lol spend most of my class time just organizing, and re-organizing my binders...don't ask :P Lol
    Have fun reading!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete