Followers

Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Hii newbies

Long time no proper blog! I spent the weekend with friends so it would have been hard to hide writing and my excuse for yesterday was... I'll think of one by the time I have written this out ;) Hello new followers by the way too. Thought I'd be polite. I have actually been pretty busy these last 2 days. Simpily doing useless stuff but it's kept me busy and got my eating back in check. About time too. I mean I was probably only averaging 1000 or less for the past week or something but I hate feeling full and I really don't like eating that much. I had so much to write and my mind as gone completely blank. I should stop texting and surfing the net because it is distracting me badly! An advert has just come on TV and it totally reminded me I never saw Toy Story 3! I was meant to but never went. I want to see HP though but once the hype's died down. I heard about Dobby dying. It made me want to cry! I so did not want to read that on Facebook. Grr! I have read the last book but I didn't want it to play out on screen. Poor Dobby :'( I soo fail at blogging tonight. I haven't even thought of an excuse haha. I have to eat something tomorrow since I am donating blood. Only thing I hate is drinking all the water beforehand. And they don't let you leave unless you eat and drink. Nurses lol. I'll take my own water because I don't do the water they use. Yes I am so snobby ;) haha. I will only drink bottles water. Tap is a bit too... nasty to me. So that is my useless post of the day :) I'll be a bit more interesting tomorrow evening. Take Care Much Love xoXox

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Newbies? Never!
    Well done for donating blood. I'm doing it soon as well!! Let us know how it goes.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HP is amazing... It's sad about Dobby though. Poor Dobby. I nearly cried. :'( It's cool that you're donating blood, I hope it goes well :) x

    ReplyDelete