Followers

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Hello again

So how are you all? My day has been alright. Could have been better but I didn't rock out of bed until 1pm. Then again I didn't get too sleep until 8am since my friends upstairs neighbour has the feet of a flipping rhino! Don't you just hate noisy people? My eating today has been horrid though. I have eaten more than a pig today. I am pretty suprised I haven't sprouted ears and a tail ;) I shall keep a look out and report back if I do by tomorrow haha. Leeds must be the only place where it hasn't snowed. Correction a few pieces fell whilst I was out shopping but that wasn't even snow! It was a few white things. Everywhere else in Yorkshire has had snow but oh it has to skip Leeds. I have a vison. It involves everywhere in the UK getting snow bar Leeds. It'd be funny. It's practically the middle of the UK so it'd be kind of a giggle... 'Tis freezing though! 1 degree whilst I was out in town. My weight hasn't shifted in a week nearly either. It is so effing annoying. I miss the days of fasting and losing more than 5lbs in a week. These days it seems I can't go a week without b/p'ing. : La-di-fricking-da. ^^ That is my word of the day. Hope you've all had a good day and if you've had snow... I'm coming to your city!! ;)
Oh and I forgot! Here's a picture of me being a good person yesterday and donating blood :)
Much Love Take Care xoXox

10 comments:

  1. As today was thanksgiving here in the States I can say, without a doubt, that I did eat like a pig! *snort* but good for you for donating blood - you will save someone's life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eurgh, noisy people are the worst! But staying the same weight for a week is also pretty annoying :[. Hopefully next week you'll see a decrease! And good for you for donating blood , I wish I could but I'm not old enough apparently.
    Stay safe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i HATE needles

    noisey neighbours are shit, just get a broom, bang on the ceiling and yell at them ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn, thats a big needle! I just turned 17 so I amm officially allowed to donate blood. Dont know when I will but....I am sure my mom will guilt me into it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the cold! Eek. I'm always cold.
    Good on you for donating blood, :). Stickers for you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for being a good person. I was a bit concerned when i saw the photos and hadn't read the blog yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. doncaster south yorks didnt get snow either thats where i am :P
    but i dnt want it too coz its blooming freezing i tell thee :)
    well don for the blood honey ur defo braver than me -hate needles
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky! You can donate blood?!?! I can't... I don't have enough iron... fkn anemia.
    Good job bein such a good Samaritan!
    Amen about missing a good fast..A-fkn-men!
    xoxoxo stay strong sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive always wanted to donate blood but that needle is putting me off it now ...

    ReplyDelete