Followers

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Sunday mornings

I am currently watching Wife Swap USA. Very weird people. Seriously. I'm not in the least regular but even I cannot express how weirded out I am by these people. I am also getting rid of them annoying little things that people send you on Facebook. I have too many and it is bugging me. I don't play half of the gane things I get sent. Do these people currently have lives? ;) (Says the girl playing FrontierVille and finishing 3 blogs whilst watching TV and listening to the ex snore.) I feel really limited to what I can say since I am not at home until this afternoon. I think I'll blog later on tonight without the constant gawping at the lappy : M L xoXox

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those games annoy me so much. Once, when I was determined to have a pet, but my room mate wouldn't let me? I got a fish on facebook... And it was so annoying, it was gone within a week. So demanding. Like, sure, I'd feed it if it was real, but for goodness sake; it's a game! It doesn't have to whine about food non-stop when it's just an animation.
    Hmmph.

    So yeah, no FB games for me. Hahaha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know right? That stupid farm game or the cafe ones... and the pet ones. Oh my gosh. They are needier than needy. They take forever to do too and go on forever.

    xx

    ReplyDelete