Followers

Thursday, 28 October 2010

[No title]

Last Night
Last night I went out with a couple of friends to Tiger Tiger. You only have to be 18 so I was only slightly lying lol. Well half of us were only slightly lying. I hear you have to be 21 to go to Tiger Tiger in London I think it is? Wicked people lol. It was quite fun though. There was a point though where I almost in a sense wanted to spill every little thing about me that they didn't know (David and Jay who I don't even know well) I have no idea why but it was really weird. I just ended up getting another drink with Alexx.
It was such a strange feeling though because I have never, ever felt like that. And nope it wasn't the alcohol because I am not the type to open up about everything once drinking. I hope this doesn't repeat itself. Especially not on Sunday. You can shoot me if I blog and say I have lol.
After we'd had enough of the place, we went (me and 4 others - we always seem to end up in a odd numbered group for some reason) to my friend Charlie's. That isn't her full name, just a nickname but ya know. I think we ended up staying there until some time after 2am just drinking, chatting and playing Guitar Hero. Yes we are big kids lol. It was fun though but I feel... sort of disconnected from my friends for some reason.
Eating Disorders do suck in terms of effing things up with people right?
Me and Ali ended up crashing at her dads. I must say we didn't choose the smart thing because I live closer to Charlie and then Ali lives 20 minutes or so away (sober walking of course haha). Not too smart are we?
So Today Obviously ;)
Reading Mich's blog I think it was reminded me of what my friends dad said to me early this morning. I hate mornings because I have never slept. That and it's too bright. Vampire alert.
Back to the story. But oh my gosh my friends brother was just on the news! Regional news anyway. He's called Kevin... Why am I telling you this? They was talking about when they was out in Afghanistan. I need to stop writing out my random thoughts. You guys will get confused.
Right so back to the story! He in a sense played a concerned parent (my friends dad that is incase you are sort of lost by my confusing writing) asking lots of questions and things. I don't think he wanted to give that impression but yeah. That is the one I got. I find it really hard to lie to him. I have no idea why but I think we all have at least 1 person who it really kills us to lie to. My family don't have that effect. Hell I could lie all day long to them and not even give it a first thought never mind a second one. But that is something I bloody hope I never have to do anytime soon. Ugh. The scary thing is I'm a pretty great liar :/
So today has been pretty mixed really. Oh and Got2/F*ckedUpAppendix, whichever you prefer... I googled my name and well these are the pictures I got back...
A couple of eating disordered people, models, Tyra Banks, 2 yummy pictures of Jared Leto... and a few other weird pictures. I pretty much get thinspiration back when I google my PT name.
I should get on with my English Essays... English. Pfft. I hate it. I don't even know why I am doing it since I am leaving the course. Maybe I'll be a rebel and just 'forget' about it. On a little side note though why do people on Facebook put their walls on private but not their photos?? I'm kind of puzzled on that one lol.
Hope you guys are having a good day. Do any of you have anything planned for Halloween on Sunday?
Much Love
xoXox

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I hate English class too -.-
    And no plans on Halloween for me.
    Stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun night! Eek, about the concerned friends parent. I live with a friend and her parents, so I get it a lot, haha.
    Have a wonderful day!
    x
    PS, i love that you blog your thoughts as they come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i don't mind either way, i just find it kind of funny when someone goes 'f*ckedupappendix', and haha. jared leto eh ;]

    plans for halloween? nothing. lol. i rarely do stuff on halloween plus it's on a sunday so knowing me I'll be attempting to do a weeks worth of work in an hour or something.
    my life is great! lol

    haha, i'm not on faecbook but i love the way yo utalk about it.
    take care, xo.

    and leave the essay. go on, live on the wild side o' life ;]
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yeah I forget about the lollies too....

    Sounds like you had a fun night! :D There's certain people I can't lie to either. It's weird, 'cause usually I just have no conscience.

    Halloween party Saturday and trick or treaters Sunday! I WILL NOT EAT CANDY. What are your plans? :-*
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete