Followers

Monday, 11 October 2010

I don't know.

I don't know what to even write about. I don't know whether to do what I want or what is expected of me. I don't know if I am doing what I want to. I don't know a lot of things actually. What I do know is that is okay to now know sometimes. That is my little note to self to remember daily. I need to remind me of it more often I guess. What I do know though is: I know I need to do a thorough clear out of my house so I can paint my bedroom and hall. I know I need to go to the gym this week. I know I need to go to the bank in the morning. I know I need to stop drinking so darn much lol. I know I need to make an attempt at straightening my hair tomorrow too. I know a lot more things but shall not bore everyone :P I also want a Facebook status but haven't got anything interesting to say haaha. I need to sort my outfit out for tomorrow because I like planning these things. I need/should go to the bathroom plus wash my hands. This blog post isn't even a post lol. It's more of a list than anything :L But it's Monday and a pretty boring day. Hope you are all having a good start to the week :) M L xoXox

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good to do list. I love making lists. I feel so accomplished when I get to cross something off. Hope your week is off to a good start, too!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I hope things start to become more clear as time goes on! But, I'm glad that you have a lot that you already know. :) That's positive, at least. You're so lovely!
    <3

    ReplyDelete