Followers

Monday, 25 October 2010

hey guys

No posts in a few days. I broke my laptop charger. Correction... my beautifully named cousins did. I'm getting a new one on Wednesday though so that'll be all sorted. Irony in this entire thing is my friend sorted the wires out on the charger and now my dongel (dongal?) doesn't want to work. Bloody 3 connect! So I haven't read any of your lovely blogs :( I do need to read at least Got2's blog because it's always cool (not that everyone elses isn't...) it's a moral thing. I've know her longest haha! I will read them all though soon I promise... as soon as I have a chance to scream at a 3 representitive ;) I see PT is still being a dope... I can't be arsed checking that out today. I don't need the added drama from there too. That site is changing or maybe I am? Who knows right? I have so much to write but not enough time. That and my fingers are frozen. You see I am in McDonalds with my friend because she wants to use their free wi-fi to do her Uni work and I want to talk to you lovelies :) and since my aunt is the manager here it's wocked. Free drinks and wi-fi. Could it be any better? Haha. So ello :) I hope you are having a good week so far. Much love xoXox

5 comments:

  1. Oh aren't cousins a joy.

    And I think that the site itself is changing, unless you and I both are becoming different. :p


    Stay safe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha Beautifully names cousin, haha.
    Missing you! Come to me.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that totally sucks about your laptop.
    Glad to see an update from you though! :)
    stay superstrong <3

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything gets sorted with your computer. I missed your posts!!
    PT is getting ridiculous--they really need to do something about the multiple positing. I replied to something the other day, and it posted like 20 times! And I know better than to reload if it pulls that "Let's try that again" rubbish.
    :D
    Hope you're having an awesome week, too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with everything. Hope all is well.
    <3

    ReplyDelete