Followers

Saturday, 4 September 2010

Sleepovers

Gah I am not a fan. Mainly since my friends bed gives me backache. I never used to ache this much even after 5 hours of dance!! Plus all the food... ugh. On a good note my baby cousin was finally(!!) born so a lot of celebrating going on. It is really fat! Like seriously not in a bad way but his face is soo squishy and cute lol. But 8lb 11oz is a lot for a small baby. I will justify my 7lb 13oz with I was a long child :P Such a short post but for once I have things going on. Now don't be too shocked ;) Oh and I will reply to your comments at some point over the next few days. I always forget "/ M L xoXox

4 comments:

  1. Haha, babies can get away with anything- stinking the place out, and being just wet in general, as well as being chub masters, and it's still considered cute!

    Congratulations on having a new cousin!

    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww congrats on the baby cousin! My sis is expecting a baby in november! I was 8lbs and 6oz. I love babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the cousin! That's lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha everybody seems to be having kids!

    @Bella: Yeah how do they manage that? If we did it people would think we were nutters :P xo

    @Pixie: aww that's cute! Babies are just yummy! (Still not having one) xo

    @sarah: Thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete