Followers

Friday, 3 September 2010

Procrastinating

Writing a blog always takes me forever. I am always changing the music so you can guarantee that an hour after starting these things I am never finished. Madness lol. My September is getting off to an okay start actually. Nice weather, eating hasn't been too bad, back to the gym today... *shut up stomach please. Thank you* I wish I hadn't had that toast yesterday though. Bread makes me feel so groggy and full. But I stuck to under 600 calories for the entire day so all isn't that bad. On a random note: This Morning is very weird. I mean I hate that Kate woman and Jeremy Kyle doesn't mesh well with her. Mmm... And I miss Loose Women. Seriously it's a laugh lol. Back to what I was on about. What was I on about?.. Argh it's 11am! I still have to get a shower before my friend gets here at 12! Bahh I told you I never write this up in time. I need to stop procrastinating and get on with it. procrastination will be the death of me. That and not going to the gym. I can't believe I haven't been in a month! That truly is shocking in my opinion!! I should start getting ready... *wonders off* Right I am going to get ready. I swear. M L xoXox

3 comments:

  1. Procrastination is fun. I could probably do it professionally. I got up at 9.30 today. It's now 13.24 and I'm still sitting here in my pj's.

    Enjoy your weekend, luv!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweety!
    Thanks for commenting earlier..
    Those pics of you look gorgeous! You have beautiful hair..!
    Keep up the good work :)

    Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following me, lovely :) You're wonderful.
    And, I think you're funny, :) seriously, you and I? Queens of procrastination ;)

    ha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete