Followers

Monday, 9 August 2010

So who really cares?

That is what I am currently asking myself. It's not a bunch of people on the internet who don't know me. It's not the people I am surrounded by. It's definitely not me. Can you honestly say you care? Because I really can't. I might say I do but hand on heart I don't most of the time. I think I gave up on that a long time ago. I really don't care when you sit there and text me or call me and complain. I don't care when your facebook status is on some crappy teenage little problem. I don't care what you say or do to me anymore. I stopped long ago. There is a reason nobody knows who I really am. But anyway. Things on PT are a little... suspisious I think the word is. Funny how when one thing changes an old one comes back "/ It's just blah. A few of the people on there I have already planned their murders. Now only have to get to them bahaha. I am joking of course lol. ;) It is pretty fucked up as a site though. Only just the afternoon. Bah speed up? M L xoXox

1 comment: