Followers

Monday, 30 August 2010

Monday

So PT is down which is pretty annoying since Zander/James(?) keeps saying it's okay for the next 5 years. Nope not the most important thing in the world but probably the most imprtant thing for me today haha. I want to reply to my comments! That's all I wanted to say. It's such a boring day and I've barely done a thing. I think I am going to reply to David. I swear when I break up with a guy I spend more time with them. It's strange. I did so with Andy too. Then again I worked with him. Hmm and David... Maybe next time I should go for a guy who works elsewhere? Might work out then. Just a thought haha. ^^ Very random! Right I have my phone and water. Off to read everyones blogs <3 M L xoXox

4 comments:

  1. i have PT too! (:
    whats ur thing ill add you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah maybe finding someone who works elsewhere would be a big help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a good point. I thought that it was stable and all. I hope it comes back up again soon.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it's entirely bad to stay friends after a breakup. I actually moved in with a guy in college AFTER we broke up, and we got along the best out of all 6 roommates...

    Hope you have a great week, sweetie!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete