Followers

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Hate is such a strong word...

I hate how you think you can stay out of my life for a year then come crawling back because things are going bad for you. I hate how you think I should help you out. I hate how you make me feel like shit. I hate how you think you know me. I hate how you think. But most of all I HATE you. You make me want to punch the wall simply because your bullshit is too much to handle. Like in all honesty if what you said tomorrow doesn't happen stay the fuck away from me or I will get you completely banned from my area. Ugh I swear to freaking God you are one of the triggers behind my Eating Disorder and the rest of the crap. I think I am going to go to bed before I am tempted to do something I regret. and I wish you had taken your f'ing crisps with you. Day 3 of fast when I wake up. Waking up... why the f is that an option? M L xoXox

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, gorgeous. We're here for you. <3

    ReplyDelete