Followers

Sunday, 1 August 2010

Fucking do one and hello August :D

I actually want to give up on so many things. Somethings actually deserve you to just walk away from. Just throw your hands up in the air and say fuck off! Such a positive post for the first day of a new month right? xD Soo... FUCK OFF! *Slams the door and walks out* Soo it's August. New month. Bloody hell is it really christmas in just under 5 months? Well at least I don't have to buy presents for people ;) haha. August though. Jesus. Getting sick of my friends right now. Especially the ones that don't know shit and then make judgement. First things is first. I will eat when I want to eat NOT when you want me to. If I don't want to then keep your big nose out of it. Isn't it just the most annoying this when people tell you what to do? Especially when you are practically and adult. Plans for this month:
  • Go to the gym daily.
  • Dye my hair red weekly/fortnightly.
  • Do my college application.
  • Holy shit! Go to a job interview on the 17th?
  • Mmm lose weight? Hell that's on the plan every month.

Oh shit I am scared. Wait that's mean I don't go to college in September. It means I do it online "/ Mmm.

M L

xoXox

No comments:

Post a Comment