Followers

Saturday, 7 August 2010

:)

So I am in quite a good mood. Don't ask why because I have no idea. I actually went to a few blogs and commented. Normally I only read them. But I am feeling quite motivated and regular. Better than these past few days. PT is actually annoying me a bit these days. It's all this and that. The same sh*t that gets posted a minimum of 4 times a week. And that "Hmm... lets try that again" thing is the worst thing to show a pissed off hungry person haha. But sometimes I feel some of the stuff people say and are doing on there is just an act. But it's the internet. What isn't an act? On a sidenote: I need some Ketamine. I think that's how you spell it but I've seen what it does to noisey, irritating kids and I like it! I'm starting to question what to wear to my interview now. I never second guess myself when it comes to clothes but I am now. Plus I need to get my hair cut the day before... argh stressy. I have no idea about the hair cut but it needs to be done. M L xoXox

1 comment: