Followers

Monday, 12 July 2010

Sick of these stupid mood swings

They are doing me in. Happy, sad, frustrated, depressed, angry the fricking lot! Right now I feel like hitting the wall or murdering somebody. I just need to keep in mind that going to jail would be the consiquence of that last option "/ And hitting the wall... too many memories with that loving pile of bricks. My friend noticed my change of moods earlier today. Ugh! People noticing crap that doesn't concern them. Apparently "I have too many 'episodes' and should get checked for bipolar." That's actually what she said. I was like "thanks!" *rolls eyes* Next thing I'll be a little depressed emo kid blaring Eminem or some shit. Actually I like Eminem and am listening to him so I take that back. Gah I can't even be bothered with it all. Last night went alright. I enjoyed most of it. Footy was shite and thank god it's over. I don't see the big fuss in it. But other than that we all had a few laughs and crap. Annnnnnd now I feel blah. Argh! Wtf? Apart from seeing friends earlier and them making quite a few fricking opinions nothing else has gone on tonight. Meh I am tempted to go and finish the wine and vodka... M L xoXox

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think I'm going to snap and murder someone as well. Maybe we can be cell mates!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete