Followers

Thursday, 1 July 2010

3 days of hell. I am over it

The last three days aren't even worth mentioning. They have been rubbish and as I said in the title I am o-v-e-r it. On another note I am full of bruises. I bruise wayy too easily like. I think half of them come from the gym which I didn't go to today. I couldn't be bothered. I just stayed in bed until like 18:30 this evening. Not asleep or anything just laid there whilst texting. I did go out until noon though. Ate a lot and had a bit of a laugh then came back home, put my pj's on and got under my duvet. It's been one of them days. These posts are getting shorter and shorter but I genuinely have nothing I want to write down. My life in very uninteresting at the moment but it is like 3am and I have to be in town for lots of meetings tomorrow at 10am. I'm nowhere near tired so I don't think I am going to even get any sleep better going. Plus my stomach is playing dodgy. TMI right? Plus I need to call the dentist tomorrow. The joy! I am having a GA when they do my dental work. They think they are doing what needs to be doing under a local without a kick in the face? They are soo freaking wrong! But I'll do what I have got to do to get my perfect nashers back. Plus braces. Oh yeah I will be soo cool. M L xoXox

1 comment:

  1. I bruise easily too, always have. I am always finding lil bruises in various places & have no idea where they came from.

    ReplyDelete