Followers

Friday, 11 June 2010

Too tired to think...

Of an entertaining title. I would rather be in bed right now but I have a few things to do before I can do that but I am definitely going to bed before 22:30pm. So yah. I'm trying to kick the insomnia and get more sleep. Plus I have the gym at 09:30am in the morning so need sleep!! I look very summery today. A light yellow t shirt and denim shorts. Very cool lol. Spent over an hour at the gym earlier. Would of stayed longer but I got talking to... my trainer... not going to say his name on here, well because... because I don't want to. A girl needs some secrets in life ;) I make it sound so miscievious =P But I got talking to him and finished up after around 1hr 20 minutes. He taught me how to do weights lol. I've never bothered with them before but they aren't bad y'know! I still love me treadmill though. Anyway. Notice how I always say anyway or anyhow? Anyw... haha. Bad habit but at least it isn't swearing or something. I couldn't handle that one. But moving swiftly on. Me and D seem to be moving more towards the friend stage again. It's funny when you can both see it but not admit it to each other. It's going to have to be sorted but I don't want to =/ I thought I could but I can't. It seemed pretty easy when I first thought it but... I don't... I'm not sure. I will always be his friend even if it kills me and I feel pretty wrong blogging this. We're the perfect couple. That picture perfect relationship but perfect isn't working. I hate situations like this. I deal with them. It's what I do. It's the only thing I know how to do. Sometimes, sometimes... sometimes we need to do things differently. Branch out. Explore. Anyway it's nearly 23:00 and I have to be up early and I have a lot on my mind and I need to think so Na'Night. M L xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment